Monday, June 13, 2011

not much

I have had to get up early to write this because I also have to go to work full time in Wal-mart. But today was my father's birthday, so after talking to him there is only time to get breakfast feed the animals dress and leave. No painting yesterday either what I would give to be able to work painting full time. I am working at it, just have to jump sales a bit. I will try to do some painting tonight. I have a lot of pictures that I have never finished here is one of them. I am contemplating adding text and changing the background that is not working at all. It is very small, 8"x10". Animals I photographed in a Texas park. I would appreciate any input, after all that is part of the connection I would like to have with my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment